Quality control flow:
Key Points For Control
- Mandatory to participate in Briefing, Mock, Pilot,and Debriefing.
- Interviewer briefing co-conducted by Project Manager (Research Dept.) and FW Supervisor, and when necessary, also FW Manager.
- The first interview of new interviewers must be escorted by supervisor or an experienced interviewer.
- For each study, supervisor must escort 2-3 interviewers.
- Supervisor keeps continuous check on the progress & completed quota on a daily/weekly basis
- Each interviewer will not do more than 15% of total sample.
- Normally, interviewers are required to return completed questionnaires in 3 rounds, each at a designated time. Any problems encountered will be reported and clarified.
- First round to complete not more than one-third of the assigned sample for editing.
- Supervisor will take the initiative to contact the interviewer that evening in case of no show.
- 100% of the questionnaires are manually edited once. 50-100% double-edited. Written records are kept on editing quality.
- For all projects outside of the major cities, researcher or supervisor will train and supervise the FW in person or by telephone.
- All the local suppliers working for CIC have to sign a confidential contract. They accept quality evaluation by CIC.